Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who is Lacy? (JCD)

The next day I went over to Sasha's to kick it with her.  When I got over there she had a house full of women.  I thought it was odd for Sasha to have a house full of women because we never hung with any women.  Sasha was glad and shocked to see me because she didn't know I was back.  She was introducing me to the women and she said that I was Ronny's girl and before she could say my name one of the women said "so you must be Lacy."  I was very shocked by what I had just heard so my response was "excuse me what did you just say?"  She repeated herself and I got angry.  I asked Sasha who the hell was Lacy and why this woman thinks that Ronny's woman's name is Lacy. Sasha was trying to calm me down so that she could explain but she wasn't explaining to me fast enough.  The woman kept talking slick so I grabbed her by her throat and pushed her on the wall and told her that if she didn't start talking and tell me everything she knew that I would kill her.  The woman spilled all the goods and that was all I needed.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever wanted to hurt someone over your boyfriend/girlfriend? What would you have done?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment