Monday, April 18, 2011

Got to have that one friend

In life you always need that one friend that you can always call on no matter what's going on or no matter what time it is.  You will always know that they will be there for you in your time of need.

I had good friend but I really didn't have the kind of friends that would have what you needed when you needed it and could get you out of trouble when no one else could.  you always need a white friend and I had mine.

I met Leigha while I was working at the Holiday Inn.  The first time I met Leigha I thought she was a nerdy white girl until I got to know her better.  We both worked as night auditors and for a long time she was the only night auditor because they could not get anyone to work that shift.

Leigha had told me that she was glad that I took the job because she was getting tired of working every night and she could use a break.  That night Leigha showed me how to do the job and she was good at what she did.  We were done with everything by three o'clock in the morning.  We were waiting on the last report to print.  When we were done, there weren't much for us to do.  We started talking and getting to know one another.  I was glad to know that she was down to earth and would be easy to work with.  There's nothing worse than working with someone that you can't stand.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find the discussion to be cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Where did you meet your best friend?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

2 comments:

  1. definite need that friend that is a Do or Die partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidne, the BCR

    You are right about that. They will always be there any time and every time with no questions asked. Thank you for following me and posting your comments. I love to see them. Thank you for your constant support.

    ReplyDelete