Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finding my soulmate

Derrick was sixteen years older than me but we had so much in common.  It was a cold night and the news was saying that we were going to have an ice storm.  Derrick didn't want to drive all the way home; he decided to stay with me or until the storm blew over.

That night we talked and really got to know each other a lot better and we told each other things that no one knew about us.  I knew that we were perfect for each other because we were compatible and it was a nice twist to have someone that think on the same level and above as you.  Derrick cooked dinner for me and we played domino's watched a movie and then we went to lie down.  I turned on some soft music and lit all the candles in the house.  I ran us a bath and took off my clothes and put on my robe to get ready or the nice hot bath that I had prepared.  Derrick's phone kept ringing but he would not answer because he already knew who it was.  He turned his phone off before we got in the tub.  Derrick got in the tub first and then I joined him.  We sat in the tub and he held me and we talked about everything, it felt like heaven.

I was opening up to someone and it finally felt great to be able to talk to someone and tell them all of my fears and wants, and know that he will not judge me and he can understand me.  I had never opened up to any man like I was doing with Derrick.  Derrick made me feel like now I can just be me.  I didn't have to hold back who I really was anymore.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever met someone that you felt could be your soul mate? Who and how did they make you feel?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment