Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He must've went to Dumb Ass University?

David was six five and weighed about three hundred pounds, but he was dumb as an ox.  I always told Kinni that he didn't have the sense God gave him.  David felt like because he went to college for a couple of years that made him smart.  I kept trying to figure out what college he went to, Dumb Ass University.

Kinni was never in love with David, she didn't even like David, but she put up with him because he paid all the bills and did whatever she told him to do.  As much as she hollered at him you would've thought that he would eventually get tired and leave her along, but the more she hollered at him the more in love he was with her.

David didn't like me because I was very outspoken and he thought that I influenced her not realizing that she was like that when I met her and that's why we are best friends.  David thought that because I was young I was introducing her to all these men.  The reality of it was that I didn't have to introduce her to anyone, she was meeting them on her own.  Every time that we would go out and kick it, when we would get back to the house David wouldn't be there.  While we were sitting in the car in front of the house getting high laughing and talking about the night we just had, who do we see walking down the street in his pajamas, David's crazy ass.  That was the first time that we knew that he was crazy and deranged but Kinni stuck in there until she couldn't take anymore.  Kinni was getting tired of David because she said everyday he was getting dumber.  I didn't think that he could get any dumber than he already was but she said he was.  I had to believe her because who would know better than her?

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be funny, cool or interesting.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever wondered if someone went to Dumb Ass University? Who and Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

2 comments:

  1. nope i have not meant anyone that was dumb enough for me to wonder where the hell they went to school. I usually dismiss people to quick to really find out. If i first meant you and that DENSE mode is on, i'm outtie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidne, the BCR...I thought I was the only one that felt like that. I can't stand dumb ass people and when I talk to you for the first time I know instantly if you are someone that I will deal with or not. If you say anything stupid within that first conversation I find myself running for the hills and quick. Some people like dealing with stupid people and I think that its because either they are sufficing for their own downfalls or its control and in this particular situation, I know for a fact that its definitely control. Thank you for your participation and constant support and giving me your views on the discussion week in and week out. Please keep your comments coming.

    ReplyDelete