Monday, April 25, 2011

Can't slow down

Things were starting to happen so fast that no matter what I was trying to do, I just couldn't slow down.  The more I tried to slow down the faster that I went. Could I make a change in my life and soon or was the world going to take control of my life?

Destiny had called me out of the blue and told me that she was coming back to Kansas.  She was leaving Damian for good because she was tired of his mess and she couldn't take anymore.

Damian didn't want to work he wanted to hustle but he wasn't good at doing that.  They had four children and Destiny couldn't wait for him to decide if he wanted to get it together, she was thinking about her children.

I was glad that Destiny was coming back because now I had my cousin with me again.  When Destiny got back I hardly recongnized her, she had gained a lot of weight and I thought she was her mama at first.  Destiny had just had her last baby when she came back.  We hung out but not like we use to because she didn't feel comfortable with the way she looked.  We went on a diet together and worked out together until we both were comfortable with our weight.

Here is the discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be cool, funny, or interesting. Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever felt like you needed to slow down and couldn't? Explain.
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment