Monday, April 11, 2011

Bringing in more business

Three months had passed and Black Satin had noticed that he was bringing in more business than he had been for the last six months.  Black Satin thought that it would be a great idea to have only five girls working on certain nights so that he could see who was bringing in what.

For three weeks I only worked two nights a week and I wasn't very happy but I enjoyed the time that I had off.  It gave me more time to go shopping and kick it with my girls.  Black Satin noticed that on the night that I worked he was bringing in the most business.

Black Satin called me at home early in the morning and asked me if I would come in a hour earlier than I normally would.  I was angry because I didn't want to come in three hours earlier but I did.  When I got to the club I was not sure what Black Satin wanted because he never said what this was about on the phone, but I could hear the urgency in his voice.  I knocked on the door to let Black Satin knew that I was there.  He looked up from the files that he was studying so hard and said "come in, you're just the person that I wanted to see."  I didn't know if I should be happy or if I should run.  I stayed and took a seat.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is funny, cool, or interesting.  Your views are very important to me.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you think will happen next? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment