Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who's goin to be the better man?

We played dominoes and drank some more. Derrick took me by the hand and took me to the couch.  We were sitting on the couch and Derrick and Maxwell started to debate on who was the better man for me.  I could see that Derrick was determined not to lose me to Maxwell.

While Maxwell had gone to the bathroom Derrick and I got a chance to talk some more in peace for a little while anyways.  Derrick leaned over and kissed me and while he was kissing me Maxwell walked in the room and said "oh hell naw this ain't happening." Derrick and I looked up at him to see what he was tripping on and then out of nowhere Maxwell pulled out this ring and said "this could be yours if you get with me." I started laughing because the ring looked cheap as hell like it had came out of a bubble gum machine.  Derrick asked him "why do she need that cheap as ring, when she is walking around with a platinum card in her pocket?" I couldn't believe that he had said that but since he did I wanted to know where it was and then he reached in my pocket and pulled it out and showed it to me.  Now I had his American Express and his Platinum card.  Derrick looked at me and said "baby what time should I come pick you up so that you can go shopping?" I turned and looked at him "I will be ready at two," I responded.  Derrick turned and looked at Maxwell and said "good night, better luck next time.  Remember you can never win against the best." Derrick started laughing and we walked out the door.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever had two people fighting over you? If so what did you do?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment