Thursday, April 14, 2011

Messing with a married man

Derrick started the conversation by telling me that he had three kids and that he was married but he had no children by his wife.  Derrick said that he had never cheated on his wife but she was just not doing it for him anymore and he felt like I was worth every bit of what he was about to go through.  I told him that I wasn't sure if I really wanted to have a relationship with a married man.  I only messed with married men for business not pleasure.  Derrick said that he understood that and that I would have nothing to worry about because he would make sure that wanted for nothing.  Although I thought that Derrick was full of shit there was something about him that made me want to give him a chance.  Derrick was not like the rest of the tricks that I had met or fooled around with.  Derrick was special and we had a real connection.

As time went on I was really glad to be with Derrick, we had do much fun when we were together.  I didn't care that he was married because when he was not with me I was able to do whatever I wanted to, with whoever I wanted to do it with.  This was the life that I could get use to.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find the discussion to be funny, cool or interesting.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Would you ever date someone that is married? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment