Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Running into Derrick again

Two o'clock that afternoon Derrick walks in.  I was trying to hide because I didn't want them to know that I knew Derrick and start asking questions.  I was trying to hide my face and he kept looking at me but he couldn't really see who I was until they passed the blunt to me and when I went to hit it, Derrick jumped up and said "Angel, my sweet angel is that you?"  Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.  I didn't answer at first and then I just said "hey" and continued to smoke.

Everyone started to talk and laugh and Derrick asked me to come here.  I followed him in the room and he said that he was glad to see me because he couldn't stop thinking about me.  He asked me how much it would cost him to hang out with me.  I told Derrick that I was not on the clock but I would take anything that he was offering.  Derrick pulled out his American Express and asked me if that would do.  I grabbed the credit card out of his hand and told him that it would do for now.  Derrick started laughing and told me that I was crazy but he wanted to get his chance to be with me and he would do whatever it took to make that happen.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find the discussion to be cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever tried to hide from someone that you didn't want to notice you? If so how did it work out?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment