Friday, April 8, 2011

You see me screwing your man

Jason and his girlfriend Deadra had got into a fight because she wouldn't clean up, didn't want to work, and she wasn't taking care of the children like she was suppose to.  He got tired of her and told her she had to go.  A week later he invited me over to spend some time together.  I went over to see what he was talking about but while I was there I just felt uncomfortable; I started cleaning up.  Jason didn't like the fact that I was cleaning up but I was not going to sit in filth.  After I cleaned up his house I told him all he had to do was take out the trash.  He wasn't happy about it but he didn't say anything to me about it.

We were chilling listening to the music and talking trying to get to know each other better.  I had the blinds cracked a little bit just so the moonlight would come thru.  Starting to get close he kissed me.  Jason wanted to have sex and I was cool with that because I was horny as hell.  We went in the room and I looked at the bed.  The sheets that were supposed to be white were black.  I went back in the living room and told him that we were not making love in that nasty bed.  I had to explain to him why I didn't want to sleep in his room in his bed.  I was not his maid and he didn't pay me enough to clean up his house.  We started having sex on the couch and I kept hearing this slight tapping on the window.  I looked up to see what was going on and I couldn't see anything but I kept doing what I was doing.  The tapping got louder.  Jason got up to see what was going on.  When we opened the blinds wider we could see Deadra throwing rocks at the patio door trying to get his attention.  Deadra wouldn't come and knock on the door because she had already seen that I was in the house, and she was scared of me.  She was not trying to come to close.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments.  Your views are very important to me. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have someone ever caught you screwing their man/woman? What happened?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment