Monday, April 11, 2011

Black Class

The club was called Black Class.  The owner of the club's name was Black Satin and Black Satin lived up to his name.  Black Satin was jet black and had the smoothest skin.  He was so slick from his talk to his walk like satin.

The first time Black Satin saw me he told me to turn around, I did then he said "damn girl where have you been hiding?"  I smiled because I knew that for him this was a compliment.  Black Satin had a pole in his office that he used to see what the girls could do.  I gave him the CD that I was going to dance to.  He looked at the CD to see what it was and when he saw that it was Adina's tee shirt and panties he smiled and said "proceed." I got prepared and when I was ready I cued them to start the music.  I jumped on the pole and did my set.  When I was done, the security guard and Black Satin had hard-on's.  I knew then that I had done a great job and I was just waiting on him to tell me when I could start.

Black Satin told me about the club and what the requirements were to work at the club.  This was a very upscale club.  This was where all the lawyers, doctors, architects, governors and other high places would come to spend money.  When Black Satin told me that they supported the upper class crowd, I was glad to hear that because I knew that I could make some big money.

Black Satin had every girl sign a contract before they started.  I signed the contract, he welcomed me aboard and told me that I could start the next day.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What song would you love to watch someone strip to? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment