Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dragged out the club

Some of Ronny's friends had told him that I was working there and he had to come to the club to see for himself.  Derrick walked to the bar to get him a drink while I talked to Ronny.  Ronny was upset that I was working there and he wanted me to go with him.  He seen all the attention that I was getting and the money that I was holding in my hand to put up and he didn't like it.  I had to let Ronny know that he didn't have the right to say anything to me because we were done and he knew that we were done.  He didn't want to accept the fact that we were over, he still wanted to claim me.

Ronny and I started to argue and I told him that was not going anywhere with him.  Ronny started dragging me out the club.  Derrick seen what was going on and he stepped in and grabbed Ronny of of me.  Ronny didn't want any trouble he told me that he would see me around and he left.  Derrick asked me if I would like for him to take me home or follow me home to make sure that I got home safely.  I wasn't sure if I should allow this man to take me home, but I was too tired to argue with anyone and all I wanted to do was get in my bed.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be funny, cool or interesting.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever had anything as embarrassing as being dragged out of a club happen to you? If so what was it?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment