Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Players don't get caught

Hello to all my readers and friends,

I hope everyone had a great day. As you see we are changing up the discussion day to day. I don't ever want you to get tired of coming to discussion so everyday I will throw something different at you to keep you involved and awake. Thank you for coming to join me each and everyday.

Your Trendy Topic of the day is:  Players don't get caught

Do you think players can get caught? Why?
How many different types of players are there? Name.
What is the worst kind of player?
Do you think that authors write about players and the different kinds?

I want to know what you think. Remember your answers could wind up in a book. I always want to allow my readers and friends to feel like you are involved in each and every project. I want to be able to write about the things that you want to read. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

2 comments:

  1. I think most players do get caught but the one being played on don't speak out most of the time or they decided to play the same game as a payback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidne,the BCR

    Do you think that the one being played should speak out or should they just play the game as well?

    I personally feel like there are so many people trying to play the game that sometimes it can be confusing if you are the player or the playee. Having once been in the game being the player is not an easy task. It takes too much work. It's like working an eight hour job. lol.

    Thank you for your response. It is greatly appreciated. Keep them coming I look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete