Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Playin Games

The closer spring break got here the more nervous I became. Travon was trying to show me that it was not going to be anything going on but my women's intuition was telling me different.  The night before they arrived we went and got a room and spent the night together.  We made love and talked about us and he tried to reassure me that everything was going to be okay.  The next night he went to pick them up at the airport and they stayed at his sisters.  That didn't bother me as much because as soon as he woke up he called me.  When I answered the phone, I could hear the excitement in his voice and I was so glad to hear that.  I was starting to feel comfortable about everything because I thought he was going to do the right thing.

A couple of days later he wanted to take his son to Kansas to go see his mom.  I still didn't have any problems with that until I talked to him and he told me that when they left there he was going home, he was not going to stay with his sister.  I was not happy when I heard this, and I let him know that I wasn't happy.  Travon tried to make me think that he had told me that he was going to do this.  I knew that he had never mentioned that to me before because if he had of we would've had an argument about that one.  I told him that if he took her to our spot I would never come visit him ever again.  He got upset and told me to stay where I was at.  I didn't have any problem with staying where I was at.  This meant to me that he didn't care about my feelings and they had already planned this.  I was so angry that I knew that I was going to have to get him.  Travon didn't believe me when I told him the last time that I would kill him if he thought that he could play me.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also check the box stating if you find the discussion to be interesting, cool, or funny. The new feature is +1. If you like the discussion you can +1 stating that you liked the discussion. Your views are very important to me. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What is your views about this discussion?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment