Monday, June 27, 2011

Changing up the game

Hello my friends,

It's the beginning of a new week and I know that we all had a great weekend. Some of us might had to work while others partied like Rock Stars and then maybe some of you just relaxed and took it easy. Well whatever you did this weekend I hope you had a great one and enjoyed it to the fullest.

Every week I post something about my book or the second book that I am working on. Well this week I am going to take the time to find out what it is that my friends and readers would like to see from me. We are going to switch up the game a little bit and make it spicy up in here. We are all adults and remember there will not be any judging. This is a voice of the people and we will be touching on some serious topics this week. Make sure that you join me each and everyday to see what the hot topic will be for the day. I want to know what you feel and what you think about each topic. For all my authors/authoress I want you to send me a piece of anything that you have wrote or that you want to share on the subject and lets have a discussion on it. You can send those to fastlifemanagement@yahoo.com.

Here is your trendy topic for the day:  Sex Games

What are the games that you and your partner play?
Do you enjoy sex games or do you pretend to enjoy them because your partner likes them? Why?
What is your definition of sex games?
Do you prefer to read books with sex or without sex?

Please answer these questions honestly because you never know that your ideas or thoughts could wind up in a book. I want to be the one to show my readers that I listen and I will give you what you want. You deserve to read what you want to read and I want to be on your author list. I know that a lot of you have been following me since day one and you know what I'm coming with but I always want to make it better, hotter and of course spicier for you my friends my readers my supporters. It is you that will make me a great writer and I want to be the best for you. You help me to become a great writer and I will give you a great story that you will want to read over and over and over again. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

No comments:

Post a Comment