Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Lie

Travon came and got in the tub with me and he noticed that something was wrong.  He asked me what the problem was and I spoke very calmly. I didn't argue or yell at him.  I just wanted for him to tell me the truth.  Listening to the lie that he was telling me, I wanted to punch him in the face, but I kept my cool.  I told him that he needed to think very carefully before he lied to me again because thing could get very ugly.  I looked him in the face and told him that I would kill him if he played with me and that he needed to take some time to think about what he was going to say.  He didn't know that he was playing with fire.  I had taken enough of his mess and I was not going to put up with it anymore.

After not talking for a couple of days, he told me that he thinks that we should take some time apart for him to figure out what he wanted, and he wanted to be single.  Listening to him say those words was like a weight lifted off of my shoulder because now I could be free.  I said my prayers and went to sleep.  When I woke up the next morning, I felt better than I had in a long time.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also check the box stating that you find this discussion to be interesting, funny, cool. Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What was the lie that was told to you to make you want to snap?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment