Friday, June 10, 2011

Love found me

Thinking that love will never show its face, at least not to me anyways. When I least expected it cupid hit me with the love arrow and I knew in my heart of hearts that this was it, this was the one.

When I least expected my knight and shining armor knocked on the door.  Not knowing who it was I opened the door and was instantly swept off my feet and into the arms of the man that loved me the most.  Could this be happening to me?  Was this just a dream? I was not in a dream this was really happening to me.  Love hadn't given up on me it just took it some time to find me.  When love hit me I knew that it was real, it felt real, it looked real, it smelled real and it kissed me realer than anything I could ever imagine.

Here is the man that I have been looking for all of my life.  The man that was in front of me all the time expressed to me the genuine love that he had for me.  He never left me; he was waiting for the right time to come sweep me off my feet.

When we breathe we breathe as one, when we laugh it only has one sound, every time he looks at me I get weak to my knees and butterflies in my stomach, when he kisses me it's gentle and soft as a feather, and when we make love he knows how to send my body to ecstasy over and over again and now I can hear the precious sounds of the wedding bells or can I?

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also check the box if you find the discussion to be interesting, cool, or funny. You can also select the +1 button to let me know that you like this discussion. Your views are very important to me. I want to know what you think. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Will you read the next book The UnMarritable? Why?
What are your thoughts on the ending of the book?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment