Monday, June 6, 2011

New Years Eve

Hoping and wishing that things were going to get better for me, it seemed like every time I take one step forward I get knocked two steps back.

Knowing that Travon wanted to work things out with me, I was excited. I gave it my all and I thought that he was giving me his all until New Years Eve.  I knew that he was with me but his mind was somewhere else and my gut was telling me that something wasn't right.  He asked me to come stay with him for a week.  I wanted to do that until on New Years Day when I saw the text messages to his ex.  I had been asking him about that situation and he just kept telling me that is wasn't anything and I didn't have to worry but I knew it was more to the story than what was being told.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also check the box if you find the discussion to be interesting, funny, or cool. Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever had a New Years that was bad? Explain
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment