Thursday, May 26, 2011

The distance between us

Travon and I were becoming very distant although we lived together and we still did things together as a couple.  The love that we once shared was slowly starting to fade.  I didn't like that we were starting to pull away from each other but all I knew was that I was going to do everything in my power to make us strong again. Travon and I never argued except for once every six months and sometimes not even then.

Before I had the surgery we started arguing more than normal.  I tried to understand how he was feeling as well.  I knew that I had been sick a lot and I could see that he was not handling the fact that I was sick. What I didn't understand was why he didn't know that I was sickly when he knew before we had got together that I was sickly then.

The day that I went into the hospital, to have surgery, I had noticed that Travon was real quiet and didn't have much to say.  I was almost like he was not supportive at all. Like he just didn't care. I didn't want to think that he didn't care so I told myself that he was tired.  When I got out of surgery that afternoon I slept a lot but every time I would open my eyes i could see that Elenor was there but Travon was not.  When Travon got to the hospital he seemed kind of irritated.  I asked him where he was, he got angry and told me that he had stuff to do.  I didn't say anything because I couldn't get angry.  The last time I had surgery like this I got angry and busted my stitches apart and they had to come and re-stitch me but this time I as awake.  I was not going to have that done again, when he started talking to me crazy, I just tuned him out hit my medicine button and went back to sleep.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find this discussion to funny, interesting, or cool.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What would you do If you knew there were distance between you and the one you loved?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment