Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mary J. take me away

I put on Mary J., rolled a couple of joints, ran a hot bath and relaxed.  I was getting ready to get in the tub and the phone rang.  Lord only knew that I couldn't take any more drama for the evening.  I didn't answer the phone because I didn't want to be bothered. I turned the phone to vibrate so that I couldn't hear it ring and got in the tub for some relaxation.  Relaxation was what I really needed and I knew that Mary J. would take me to the point where I needed to be.  When I got out of the tub I checked the phone to see how many calls that I missed.  Derrick had called me a couple of times and I was glad that I didn't answer but I was surprised that he didn't come by.  I also saw that Dre had called me a couple of times.  I saw his number, and my heart lit up because I knew that he would make all the pressures of the day go away.

Knowing that Dre was in town made me happy.  Dre told me that he was at his sisters and he wanted to see me.  I told him that he could come on over to see me.  Dre didn't have his car because Lloyd was in it and had gone to see his mama.  He asked me to come over to his sisters.  I really didn't want to go anywhere but I was not going to miss my chance to see him.  Running around the house, looking for some clothes and trying to get out of there before Derrick came by, was exhausting.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be cool, funny, or interesting.  Your views are very important to me. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you do for relaxation?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment