Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drinking on the job

The day went on and Travon wasn't talking much to anybody and Zach and Stan were trying to figure out what they could do to pull Travon out of the funk that he was in.  Larry had left early for the day and we didn't hae anyone to watch us for the rest of the day.  I was getting ready to go over to Kinni's for lunch, like I did everyday.

Before I left Zach handed me twenty dollars and told me to go get them two twenty four pack of bud light.  I wasn't going to do it because if they got caught, I didn't want to have any part of that.  They kept begging and I seen how sad Travon was. I told them that I would stop at the liquor store on my way back but I was going to have lunch first.  I left and went over to Kinni's.  I left Kinni's, stopped by the liquor store, and picked up two twenty four packs of bud light and went back to work.

I got back to work, dropped the two cases of beer off to them, and went and parked my car.  I went in the building to get the afternoon orders ready to go.  They had finished all the orders and they had two hours before the next orders would print.  They started drinking and before you knew it they had already killed a cased and they were working on the second case.  They offered me a beer but I told them that I don't drink beer, but thanks for the offer anyways.  I noticed that Travon had loosened up a lot from the way he was earlier in the day.  I was glad to see that he was feeling better, but I knew that he was drunk and wasn't caring at all about what happened.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find the discussion to be interesting, cool, or funny. Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Would you or have you ever got drunk while on the job? Explain.
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment