Monday, May 2, 2011

Fan Review

We are going to do something a little different today. There will be a post later on this evening but since this is fan appreciation month, I would like to know exactly what the fans think.

This is your time to express your views on what you think about the sites or the discussions. Your views are very important to me and I am listening.  If there is anything that you would like to say, please feel free to comment on facebook, twitter, or blogs and let me know what you think. You do not have to just post here.

Thank you for your participation and constant support. Thank you for believing in my dream and helping me to accomplish what I believe in.

Here are your review questions. Feel free to post your comments where you see fit. Thank you.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Are the discussion post too short or too long? Explain.
What is your favorite discussion post or chapter? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?
Do you think Livin the fast life is too raw or just right? Explain.
What would you like to see from me?

If there is anything that you would like to add please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment