Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The move to Dallas

Going to Dallas was not an easy move but I knew that it was the best thing for me.  Maybe now I could settle down and turn my life around. I was ready to leave Kansas, but was I completely ready to turn my life around and get out of the fast life? Only time was going to tell.

The day we arrived in Texas I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but this was going to be home for a while, and I was determined that I wasn't going back.  When we got on the highway headed to Texas I never looked back and I knew that I was headed to a brighter future.

When we arrived we were on a time schedule and we hit Texas in rush hour traffic.  We had been coming to Texas on a regular basis looking for a place to stay.  I got lost and was right down the street from the apartment. I looked in the my rear view mirror and noticed that Travon was no longer behind us. I didn't know what was going on because I never saw him get off the freeway.  I had fifteen minutes to get to the apartments to pick up the keys or else we were going to have to stay in a hotel. We had already spent too much money on the move and I was not going to spend money that we did not have to spend.  I found the apartment, ran in signed the lease and got the keys.  I did a walk through of the apartment because I had to wait for the truck to arrive because it was wondering around Texas somewhere.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find this discussion to be funny, interesting, or cool. Your views are very important to me. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever moved to another state to better your life? If so Explain.
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment