Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stop coming to my house

The day Reece popped up Elenor told him that he could not come by anymore because she had a man and he didn't want him to come over anymore.  Reece was not going to let any man tell him what he could and could not do.  He was going to continue to come over and if he didn't like it then he needed to say something to him instead of her.  Elenor had told Patrick what had went down but he was determined that he was going to make her do something that she had no control of.

Derrick had called me and told me that he and Patrick were going over to Elenor's to fix the garage door.  I was going to meet him over to Elenor's  I called Elenor to make sure that she was at home or someone was there to let us in.  I was talking to her and I noticed that the tone in her voice had changed.  I asked Elenor what was wrong with her and she told me that Reece just pulled up and she didn't know what to do.  I tried to get her to calm down and get herself together.  Derrick and I pulled up at the same time.  I had not told Derrick that Reece had just showed up.  Patrick saw Reece's car and he jumped out of Derrick's truck and ran up on the porch.  "What are you doing at my house?" Patrick asked Reece.  Reece turned and looked at Patrick and gave this slight chuckle then turned back around to Elenor and continued saying what he was saying.  This made Patrick mad and ready to fight.  When I walked in the house I could feel the tension but I didn't care.  I just wanted to make sure that my sister was okay because she was pregnant and didn't want them to fight around her.  Patrick told Reece to come outside because he was going to show him that he meant what he said.  We knew that Reece was drunk when he came over but this was his time to show us just what kind of man he was made of.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find this discussion to be cool, interesting, or funny. Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
How would you handle a situation if you told someone to stop coming over your house but they ignored your wishes?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment