Friday, May 20, 2011

You have my interest

I run upstairs and finish getting dressed as I listen to the radio and dance around the room. I walk downstairs like I am the Queen of England and strut my stuff. Tyrone is looking at me like he can just eat me up and I am glad to see the look on his face. It has been a really long time since I had a man look at me like this. Normally when men look at me I feel like I am being raped. It's almost like they are looking through my clothes.

I see what he has prepared for us and notice that it is some hors d'oeuvres. Either this man really enjoys cooking or he is just giving this his all. We finish the hors d'oeuvres and the drinks that he has prepared for us before we go out on our official first date.

We are leaving the house and I see Calvin coming down the street. I act like I don't even see him and we continue to go our way. I am not going to ruin whatever this could be with Tyrone for Calvin. He is definitely not worth it.

Tyrone has made reservations at the La Chance Restaurant which is really impressive especially since this is a five star restaurant. Good thing that I am dressed to kill but I know that if I wasn't he would've told me to go change clothes.

This man really has class and I am loving this about him. We have great conversation for hours. We laugh and talk the night away and just enjoy each others company. He is really showing his interest in getting to know who I am as a person.

While having dinner, I find out more about him and he finds out more about me. This night is going better than I thought it would. I didn't think that I would be feeling this way after just meeting this man last night. There is something about him that is really catching my attention. Hopefully this is something that will turn into long term and not just some silly phase. I will not open my heart to this man just yet. He will have to earn that but I am going to let things flow and keep my options open and ready to fall in love. That true kind of love that every woman yearns for.

We finish our dinner date and decide to head back home to have a night cap and continue our conversation. I enjoy talking to this man. He has so much to say and I am interested in hearing it all.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find the discussion to be interesting, funny, or cool. Your views are very important. You can post on the blog, my facebook, twitter, or email me at fastlifemanagement@yahoo.com. I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of the new book The UnMarritable. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What is your overall opinion of the first chapter of The UnMarritable?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment