Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sliding down the pole

Watching a woman slide down the poll and pop her pearl is every man's dream and I knew that's where the money is.  I wanted to model but I couldn't find anyone to support me to get me started.  I never had anyone that believed in me and the one person who did was gone.  Since I couldn't go into modeling I didn't feel like I had any other choice but to turn back to stripping and the life I once knew oh so well.  I didn't want to sell drugs anymore because everybody and their daddy were selling drugs and I had to find another way to make my money to live the life that I had grown accustomed to.

I had been to several strip clubs but I was not making the money that I wanted to make.  I had to find another club to work, where I would be able to make the money that I wanted to make.  I wasn't sure where to go.

My home girl Cherita called and I had told her the problem that I was having and she told me about this underground club and said that I needed to check it out.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark what you think about this discussion.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you think about strippers?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment