Thursday, October 20, 2011

Booked Solid....Time to get that money.

The first two weeks that I was back, I was booked solid and it was really hard to get in to see me.  I realized that Derrick was in the club when I was taking a break doing a walk through.  He was sitting in back of the club in the corner watching one of the other chicks dance.  I wasn't in the mood for any drama; I walked by and tapped on his table to let him know that I was back.  I walked over to the bar, sat down and ordered my drink.  Derrick walked up behind me and said "excuse me Miss, can I buy you a drink?"  I was smiling on the inside but I wasn't going to show him that I was glad to see him.  I turned and  looked at him and said "I've already ordered my drunk buy you're more than welcomed to pay for it."  Derrick and I started to laugh then he asked me if I had some time for him.  I told him that I had two people waiting but I would fit him in when I got done.  Derrick said that he would wait for me to get done and he wanted an hour of my time.  Derrick didn't pay as much as some of the other guys, but I was willing to squeeze him in.  I had been waiting for this moment just to see him again.  I finished my drink and went to take care of the two clients that I had waiting.

I rushed through the sessions that I had waiting because I really wanted to see Derrick.  Before I could see Derrick I went and jumped in the shower and got all fresh for him.  When I got out the shower  and was getting dressed, Black Satin told me that he needed me on center stage.  One of the girls had got drunk, fell off the stage and twisted her ankle.  I was not happy that I had to fill in for someone when I already had something else to do.  There was nothing I could do about it.  I sucked it up and went to make that money.

I got on center stage, worked it out and when I was done with my set the crowd wanted an encore.  I was not going to waste anymore of my time because I was trying to get to Derrick.  I jumped off the stage grabbed Derrick and collected the rest of my money on the way to the VIP lounge.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this discussion to be cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important. Thank your for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Do you feel like you are getting to know who Kenya is? What do you think about Kenya?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment