Monday, October 31, 2011

Their fight our fight

Pulling up at the bar I noticed that Derrick hadn't got there yet.  I went in the bar anyways and waited on him to show up.  For a while I didn't think that he was going to show but about thirty minutes later he walked in the door.  When he got there he hugged and kissed me and told me why he was late.  Derrick said that Patrick needed to talk to someone and wouldn't  let him leave.  I understood because when my friends needed to talk to me they didn't want me to leave either.  We were drinking, laughing and talking about the fight because we did not expect it to go the way that it had.  After having a few drinks we went home to chill out.  We got home and we were still laughing about the fight and then Jack kicked in and Derrick started tripping.

Derrick had taken their fight and made it our fight.  I could have sworn that we were having a great time but because he didn't like something that I said he wanted to fight.  We went pass arguing.  I didn't want to fight or argue with him and I told him that I was leaving and going home for the evening to get some rest, something he should be doing.  When I said that Derrick ran up on me in a rage and grabbed me by my neck and told me not to talk to him like that and that I am to do what he tells me to do.  Looking at me and telling that I was not afraid, Derrick put me down and then kissed me on the forehead and told me that he was sorry.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find the discussion interesting, cool, or funny.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever made someone else's fight your fight? Explain
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment