Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going to Kansas......

Being in Kansas was not where I really wanted to be but I knew it was my safe haven.  No one knew who I was or what I was about and I liked it like that.  No one knew who I was or what I was about and I liked it like that.  I hung out a lot with my cousins because even though my mom lived there and I had family there, I was the black sheep of the family.

My family and I didn't quite get along.  We tried so many times to get along but it just couldn't happen.

The reason I left Kansas at such an early age is because I hated my mother.  To me she was like the evil step mother from mommy dearest.  We had our differences, but that's how it was when the woman you felt like should be a mother figure only cared about the men in er life.  She loved them more than she loved her own child.  My mother's name is Elenor, she is tall, light skinned, opinionated and can be a real bitch if you get on her bad side.  She's one of those women who can be all up in your business but you better not try to be all up in hers or she will try to put you in your place.  It was never hard for my mother to get a man but it was always hard for her to keep a man although she did everything they wanted her to do.

My mother is not a whore, but she is easily controlled by the men that come into her life.

I have three sisters and two brothers.  My brothers, sisters and I are very close.  We probably should be closer than we are but none the less we are close.  My sisters and I have the same mother but different fathers, and my brothers and I have the same father different mother.

Here are your questions for this discussion.

Do you still want to keep reading and why?
Do you think this chapter will be boring?
Is there anything that you would do different and why?

Thank you for your support and your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I will keep reading. I don't think this chapter will be boring...but an intro into another adventure. Sort of a prologue so to speak.... Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely right about that. Now you will really get to know who Kenya is. Thank your for all of your support. Keep telling your friends and family to come join us in the discussion.

    ReplyDelete