Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who is Clarence?

Clarence, who is my biological father, is 6 ft 3 dark and very muscular.  He has a great personality and loves to party.  In the seventies he used to be a DJ and of course a ladies man.  He was dating my mother and my brother's mother Dolly at the same time.  They were pregnant at the same time which means that my oldest brother and I are six months apart.

I always felt like Clarence was the reason why Elenor hated me so much.  She will never admit to that not even to this day.  My father is very classy and loves to showboat.  I think if Clarence was not such a player and he married Elenor, she would have loved me more.  Instead she abused me every chance she got.

Here are your questions for this discussion.

Are you still interested and why?
Do you feel like Clarence is explained well in this discussion and why?
Is there anything that you would do different and why?

Thank you for your participation and your support.  Please make sure you leave your honest answers.  I know some of you don't want to leave your comments but if you would so kindly put a check in the boxes at the bottom of this post I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. CLARENCE IS EXPLAINED WELL. WE GET THE PICTURE LOUD & CLEAR THAT HE IS A PRETTY POPULAR GUY.YES, I AM STILL INTRESTED IN READING, KENYA HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN I FEEL SHE HAS MANY MORE ADVENTURES YAT TO COME. SHE IS STILL IN THE BEGINING STAGES OF HER JOURNEY & WE ARE STILL IN THE "GETTING-TO-KNOW HER" PHASES. APPARENTLY TO KNOW HER IS TO LOVE HER....(sandra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know this. I am glad that you are still interested. I will get caught up so that you can read more on go on the journey with Kenya. Thank you for your support and your participation. Keep your comments coming.

    ReplyDelete