Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Creating this blog

The main reason for me creating this blog is so that I can be more personable with my fans. Not only that, I feel like it is important for me to connect with my readers and have your point of views. Like I stated before there is nothing more important to me than to keep it real and interesting. This blog is a way for me to let you in on the stories that I write and to get your honest opinion on what you feel I can do better or keep the same. I am always open to change. This week is the chance for you to get to know who I am and what I plan on bringing you in the future to come. You keep your opinions coming and I will keep producing the kind of books that you want to read. This blog is going to be great for you and I and we are going to have fun doing it. We will build great friendships. Thank you to all who do post and to those who will be posting in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment