Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New ideas and getting to know me

I am always looking for new ideas and new ways to expand. In order for me to expand I want you to know who I am and why you should follow me and support me. I am not some big shot or some spoiled brat that had it easy. I came from the streets and I seen the worse of the worse and the best of the best. The reason why I decided to tell my life story is because I want people to know what really goes on in this world. I write to where my audience can understand and relate to the story. My thing is I always want to bring it real to my readers and always keep you wanting more. If there is anything that you can think of that I can do better or that you want to read or hear about or maybe even just talk about; I want you to feel free to tell me what you think. I am always open for new ideas and you as the reader, I want you to feel like you had a part in what you are reading as well. My blog and email is always open to you. My promise to you is that I will respond and let you know that I am listening. Thank you to all my fans for your constant support.

1 comment:

  1. You know if i have anything to say or ideas. you'll know.

    ReplyDelete