Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kenya's escape from Jermaine

Two weeks later I was lying in bed and talking to my girl Carmella and she advised me that everything was ready and we could set our master plan in motion.  I was really glad to know that this was almost over.  After I hung up talking to her I turned the lights out and went to sleep.  Three o'clock in the morning Jermaine decided to come in drunk as a skunk and decided he was just going to take him some of m sweetness. I could tell that he had already been with some chick because he smelled like cheap perfume.  I had enough so I reached under my pillow and pulled my 360 on him and told him, "if you touch me again I will blow your brains all over the fucking place."  He looked at me like he had seen a ghost and backed up.  "You're crazy and I'm leaving you the hell alone," he yelled.  Putting on his clothes and still looking at me he hurried up and left.  I called Carmella and told her it was time to go and what had just happened.  Forty five minutes later Carmella pulled up with her brother and two of the homies, and a truck.  We packed up the entire house.  I went to where all the money and dope was hidden and took everything.  I left nothing but his clothes and a fuck you letter.  I stayed at Carmella's that night.  The next morning we got up, got dressed and finished the business as planned.  I sold the Mercedes for $10,000 went to the bus station and got me a ticket.  While we were taking care of all the business we had Jerome, Carmella's brother, and his homies put all the furniture in storage.  I gave Carmella's sister Camilla all my clothes except for the clothes that I had on and one other outfit.  I had my toothbrush, comb, towel, deodorant, make-up, and three kilos of cocaine, four pounds of marijuana and $50,000 of his money.  Carmella and I went to grab something to eat and while we were eating we seem some of Jermaine's boys on the other side of the street, trying to holla at some chicken heads.  I was a littler nervous but I kept my cool and just prayed that they didn't see me and call Jermaine and tell him where I was at before I could get out of town.  We finished eating and went back to Carmella's house.  We smoked a fat joint and said our good-byes.

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! KENYA TOOK THAT BULL BY THE HORNS! HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S HER NEXT MOVE :) sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are enjoying the clips. Sometimes that is what we have to do in life to make our next move. Thank you for all of your support and keep your comments coming.

    ReplyDelete