Monday, October 4, 2010

The End of Chapter 1

Ok fans, I know that everyone felt short changed.  I want to make it up to you so I decided to give you two post today.  I am going to give you the ending of chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2.  This week we will do chapter 2 and see if you are still interested in continuing on to chapter 3.

This blog for me has been exciting and fun.  I appreciate everyone's participation and the comments that you post on a daily bases.  Please keep them coming.  You are making this an exciting journey for me.  I see us having a long lasting relationship for years to come.  Now that I have all the mushy stuff out of the way let's get into todays discussion.

I got to my room and sat on the bed.  I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation that Trish and I had.  In a way I was glad that we had the talk.  It was really making me think about what I wanted to do with my life.  I knew I had other options but I wasn't sure if I was really willing to let all the money that I was making go. 

As the days, months and years went by, I realized that I didn't want to be a madam all of my life.  I knew that this would be the perfect time to get out of the business.  I decided I was going to get out and date and see the world or at least try to find my true love. 

Six months after getting out of the business I met Jermaine.

Is this a great, good, or not so good ending and why?
Are you interested in reading the next chapter?
Would you change anything about the ending and why?
Overall including this segment what did you think about chapter 1 and why?

2 comments:

  1. great way to wrap up the first chapter. You can clearly tell that one chapter of Kenya life has ended and that she is clearly made decisions to embark upon a new journey....can't wait to see what the future holds. (sandra t)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed the way that I ended the chapter. There will definitely be more journeys to come. Thank you for all your support.

    ReplyDelete