Follow by Email

Monday, October 17, 2011

Christi's Angels Youth Program

Hello my Fast Life friends. I hope that everyone is having a great and productive day.

Normally I post parts of the book or a trendy topic but today I am going to share with you some of the positive things that I do and am trying to do for my community.  I find this the perfect opportunity for you to get to know who I am as an author and a person.

I wrote Livin the Fast Life because I wanted to share my story with the world.  I wanted to show the world what happens in our community each and every day.  Sometimes we overlook the things that are going on in our communities. The drug use, drug selling, promiscuity, rape, gang banging, and the violence is real. These are the things that really happen and it is time that we stop overlooking the problem and try to help fix the problem. I know that I am determined to do my part and make my community better. I want to show our children that there is hope to a brighter future. I want to do something for the children of my community that I never had the chance to experience. I know that when I was coming up I had more people telling me what I couldn't do and what I wasn't going to be, then I had telling me what I could do.

Writing is my passion. I don't do it for the money. I do it for the love and peace that I get from it. Being a self published author has taught me so very much. It has made me appreciate the things that I do have and not worry about the things that I don't have. People said I was crazy for wanting to tell my story. People told me that I couldn't write a book because I didn't know how to. People told me that my book wouldn't sell. There were so many negative things that I heard that it would take me all day to list all of them. These are just some of the negative things that came my way. The worse part of it all is that I have been told things like this my entire life. As a child it is hard to process what is going on and why people don't love you the way that you need to be loved. The teenage years are even harder because now you can understand a little better but the pain is growing deeper. We take that pain into our adult lives and we pass that to our children. Well I am here to say no more hurt and pain on our children.

We have to make a stand and show our children that we care and there is really hope for a brighter future. I am all about change and making things better. I am taking the hurt from my past and making it a better future not just for me but for what I believe in as well. I want the children to know that there is someone out there that does care and understand exactly what they are going through. I want the children to know that they are not being judged but being loved for them just the way they are. I am going to do whatever I can and whatever I have to do to change the world and build a better future for our children.

You can help me to change the world but first we have to change the way that we think. If we think negative we get negative results but if we think positive we will get positive results. Now that you know what I live for and why I push Livin the Fast Life the way I do, will you help me reach my goal?

I am proud to say that for every book that you purchase all the proceeds will be donated to the Christi's Angels Youth Program. The money will help provide tutoring, school supplies, arts and crafts, journals and so many other great things. This program is to give them a place to feel safe, give them someone to talk to, help build them for a better future. The program helps children between the ages of 13-19.  The Queenz Int'l is over this program and they are giving their time to show our youth that they care. The book is only $2.99 and this is not enough but it is definitely a start. It can add up really fast if people will be so kind to show their support. If you are not able to purchase your copy right now because the funds are low then you can go "LIKE" my facebook page. The Fast Life Management team is also donating $1 for every person that comes and join Livin the Fast Life on facebook. Will you please show your support. Thank you for helping me to reach my goal and hopefully with your help we will over exceed the goal. If you have any questions about this program please feel free to contact me. Here are the links for you to go on to join Livin the Fast Life on facebook and to purchase your copy. Thank you so very much for all your participation and your constant support and remember that the children is our future. Please give them a chance.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Livin-the-Fast-Life/113643488649550
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Livin-the-fast-life/Tivona-Elliott/e/2940012649713
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004HYHCKG
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HYHCKG
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B004HYHCKG
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B004HYHCKG
http://www.scribd.com/doc/48121468/Livin-the-Fast-Life-Interior

No comments:

Post a Comment