Monday, October 24, 2011

Passion

Hello my Fast Life friends and family. I hope that everyone had a great day and is ready to relax a little and let your mind run wild.

Today I am giving you a Trendy Topic instead of parts of the book. I want to start the week off differently because sometimes we need to just relax and allow the day to run off of us. Well get you something to sip on, lay back and relax and allow me to take the pressure of the day off of you.

Trendy Topic of the Day:    Passion


We look for the passion of a love one and some may have it and some don't. People everyday think they know the true meaning of passion and really don't. I am going to tell you what I think passion really is and I want to know what your definition of passion is. This is not a right and wrong discussion because passion can have different meanings to different people and I want to know how you feel and what you think.

Passion to me is a simple touch. A touch that goes through your body and lights your entire soul on fire.
Passion is a simple kiss. A kiss that you can hold on to for the rest of your life.
Passion is understanding. Being able to understand the needs of your partner and knowing just how to give them what they need.
Passion is making love. Making love to the rhythm of your heart beats beating as one.
Passion is a smile. A smile that will brighten up any room every time you walk in the room.
Passion is your smell. The sweetness of your smell that lingers every time you are near.

This is my definition of Passion. What is your definition? Please someone talk to me and let me know exactly what your definition of Passion is. Thank you for your participation and constant support. Here are your questions for this discussion.

What is your definition of Passion?
Have you ever experienced true Passion?
Do you feel like there is enough Passion in relationships today? Why?
What is the most passionate experience that you have ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment