Thursday, February 17, 2011

Click Clack....Who's there?

I wasn't sure where we were going and to who's house we were going to.  I sat back and enjoyed the ride.  We pulled up to this house and I though it was Chad's chick's house but when we got inside I see Sarina and her boyfriend Malcolm.  Jacquai took my hand and said follow me.  I went with him and we went in this room and when he turned on the lights he had my pictures up everywhere with rose petals on the bed with a stuffed animal and a card with my name on it.  "So is this where you are staying at now?" I asked him.  "Yes, I wanted to surprise you."  I was definitely surprised.  We got blowed, drunk and played cards and dominoes, talked a lot of shit and then passed out.  Jacquai and I woke up about ten o'clock and smoked another blunt.  We were talking in him room and heard this knock on the door.  Nobody answered the door so then the knock started to come around to every window.  Chad looked out his window when he heard the knock.  He didn't see anyone so he got dressed got the heater and went outside to look around.  He walked up on Reece and put his gun to his head.  "Nigga you got three seconds to explain your business or they are coming to pick you body up." Chad said.  "I'm looking for Kenya," Reece said nervously. "Kenya's not here so get your ass away from my house or the next time you won't be so lucky.  God just saved your life nigga,"  Chad said.  Reece left and went and told Elenor that I had some nigga's threaten him.  Jacquai told me that he wanted me to stay with him so I did.  I did not go home for three days.  Every time I thought about going home something was telling me to stay away and that's exactly what I did.  Jacquai took me shopping and took care of me, I didn't want for anything.  Jacquai and I were getting tighter and stronger every day.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments and let us know how you feel.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever felt like running away from home? Why?
Who in the household made you feel like running? Why?
Is there anything that you would do different? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment