Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Someone tried to kill Man

Six months after Brendan was born Man got shot six times.  I was in school that day and got home kind of late and some friends had been trying to call me but I was not home so when I got home I had a ton of messages.  Before I could pick up the phone to return any of the messages the phone was ringing and it was my home boy William. "Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you for the last three hours." "I was at school. Why?" "There was a shooting today by the high school and it was your brother." I dropped the phone and screamed.  Elenor ran in the living room to see what was wrong and why I had screamed the way I did.  I could not move because I knew something was wrong.  Earlier that day I started to feel funny and I felt like I couldn't move my body and picked up the phone and said "Hello, who is this?"  "Mrs. Elenor shot earlier today."  "Thanks for calling Will I will make sure that she gets to the hospital."  They hung up the phone and Elenor went to get her purse.  I cried and prayed all the way to the hospital that God wouldn't take my brother.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or check if you think that it is funny, interesting, or cool. Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading?
Have you ever had anyone close to you that has been shot or killed from gun fire? Who and Why?
Is there anything that you would change? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment