Monday, February 28, 2011

How will I escape.....?

Living with Elenor was not easy but I had to do what I had to do until I could plan my get away.

I was working for Newport Fashions as a Manager and I met some really nice guys but this guy Nick stood out to me.  Nick was really nice and kind.  He seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders.

On Valentine's day, Nick brought me a dozen of roses, a box of chocolates and a cute teddy bear.  I wasn't expecting to get anything because I was still thinking about Jacquai.  I was determined to give someone else a chance so I got myself together and started hanging out with Nick.

Nick and I were different in a lot of ways.  He was fun to hang out with most of the time.  Nick was a Sagittarius and very set in his ways but I was okay with that because I was also set in my own ways but I could be flexible.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or check if you think that you think this post is interesting, cool or funny.  Your participation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for all of your support and your participation.

Have you ever been somewhere that you really didn't want to be?  If so where?
What would you do if you were somewhere that you didn't want to be?
Have you jumped out of one relationship and fell into the next right away? If so why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment