Monday, February 14, 2011

Does Love come in different forms?

Today is going to be a good day because this is the first day that I will get to actually meet the man that I have been holding long conversations with, over the phone, for the last three months going on four months.

I have been talking to this man named Jacquai and we met through my brother Man.  I had not gotten the chance to meet him yet but today was the day.  This would be the first day that I would know if the mystery man that I have been talking to over the phone for months is really the one for me.

Jacquai and I talk on the phone ever day for hours just getting to know each other.  he is from Chicago his birthday is two days after mine which makes us the same sign, Leo, he has an older sister and he is the baby, and is all bout his money.  We had so many things in common that I couldn't believe this was real so I couldn't wait to meet him.  Every time that we would try to hook up something would happen and we never got the chance.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please leave your comments or check if you think this post is cool, interesting or funny.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.  Don't forget that I am running a monthly contest.  Who will is be this month to win a personal autographed limited edition copy of Livin the fast life?  Will it be you?  All you have to do is participate everyday.

Are you still interested in reading?
Would you date someone that you have never met? Why?
Do you feel like you are getting a good description of the characters and the chapter? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment