Thursday, February 17, 2011

On the move

As I was getting ready to go hang out with Jacquai I could hear Elenor and Reece arguing.  They were arguing about some woman she had seen Reece with.  Reece was telling her that it was nothing and she had nothing to worry about.  I already knew he was lying because Theresa had already told me that she had seen Reece with this other woman and that they had been hanging together a lot and she had been doing things for him.  Everybody at the hotel knew that Reece was having an affair.  Reece was determined that he was going to carry the lie out as long as he could.  All I knew was that I wasn't going to get in the middle of that in fact I didn't want to be in any part of that at all.  "Where are you going?"  Elenor asked.  "I'm going with Jacquai to hang out.."  "Where are you going to be at?"  "I don't know, wherever he decides to take me."  I turned around and started to walk off.  "You're not going anywhere," Reece said.  I turned and looked at him.  "What do you mean I'm not going anywhere?"  "If you can't tell us where you're going than you are not going."  "To the movies," I said in anger and walked out the door.  I started walking down the street and before I could get down the block Jacquai was pulling up and Reece was coming down the street.  I seen Reece coming down the street.  I ran and jumped in the car and told him to go and keep driving.  Jacquai was confused but he did like I asked.  "Where are we going baby?"  I asked.  "To this new little spot that I know you will like."  "Make sure that we are not being followed before you go anywhere that we don't want anyone to know about." "Ok baby I'll do that," he said.  I was looking in the side view mirror because I just felt like we were being followed.  We drove around town for about an hour.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments and let us know how you feel about the discussion.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading?  Why?
Have you ever just wanted your parents to leave you completely alone?
What did you do to get away from your parents?
Is there anything that you would do differently? what?

No comments:

Post a Comment