Thursday, February 17, 2011

Locked Down

Jacquai was very outgoing and stayed in trouble but he was very attentive to me.  Man and Jacquai were best friends for a long time.  When Man gave Jacquai my phone number I couldn't believe it because Man was so protective and would not allow any of his friends to talk to me.  I knew then that Jacquai was different he wasn't like the other guys that I had dated in the past.  Jacquai wanted to be a bad boy but when he got popped and had to do a year in the boys home, he didn't want to be a gangsta any more.

Theresa would come get me when she would go see Jacquai so that I could see him as well.  I didn't like to leave Jacquai but at least I got to spend the whole day and sometimes the weekend with him.  We had some good times because although he was locked down he was still able to touch me and hold my hand.  Jacquai always made me laugh and filled my heart with so much joy.  He was sensitive to my needs and to my feelings and he always tried to make sure that I had what I needed.  I couldn't wait until he was going to be released so that we could start doing things together like couples do.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to leave your comments and let us know what you think.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever been in love with someone that was already in jail? If so how did this come about?
Would you date someone in jail and if so would you stay if they got longer than a couple of months?
Is there anything that you would do differently?  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment