Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Could this be the one?

Tyrone's arms are cuddly and comforting. Laying in Tyrone's arms makes me feel safe and secure. I feel like he will protect me from harm. I don't want to get up for anything in the world and if I could just lay here forever, I would. No man has ever made me feel special like this before. It has always been about money to me and sex for them. This go around I want to try something different and see if I can really find that true love. Someone that will love me for me and it will not be about money or sex. I know that when we make that commitment to one another we will be great friends and great together. We will be an unstoppable team.

When we went to sleep we were on the couch and now I wake up in the bed and I can smell something cooking. “What is that smelling so good?” I ask myself. I sit on the side of the bed and try to wake up. I go to the bathroom to wash up a little bit and the aroma from the food that he is cooking is smelling good and has my stomach growling. I walk downstairs and I see him cooking and singing, like he has just won the lottery or something good has happened to him that he never hears me come into the kitchen. I stand there for a while and watch him dance, cook and sing to himself. He spins around and notice me standing there. Startled, he slightly tips over because he didn't know that I was up. Grabbing a hold to the counter, trying to regain his balance, we start to laugh. I am glad that this man at least has a sense of humor. I need someone in my life that I can laugh and joke with. Someone that will get my jokes and I will get his. Someone that is not afraid to laugh at his self. This is a great change from the brothers that I have been seeing lately with this dry ass sense of humor. Tyrone is a breath of fresh air. If he stays like this I know that he will be the perfect man for me.

He finishes cooking and prepares our plates. We sit and have dinner and watch the game together. This is not something that he is use to. The women that had come in and out of his life was not into sports and they did everything in their power to keep him from his sports. The one thing that I know is that no matter what you do, you can't keep a man away from his sports. If he is going to watch it or play it, that is what he is going to do and there is nothing that is going to stop him. You either join him and get with the program or you can argue fuss and fight. Which is really just a waste of time, effort and energy. I believe that if you really love someone, you support them at whatever they do, no matter if you like it or not. You never know, the thing that you think you don't like, can be the thing that you enjoy doing most. I chose to join them a long time ago. Now I almost beat them to the television.

I am glad that Tyrone and I actually have a lot in common. I never have a problem with getting a man I always have a problem with keeping a man and getting rid of a man. This man however, for some reason, I feel like he is different than all the rest.

After eating and watching a good game of football I know that I need to go home and take care of some things at my own house. I don't want to leave him but I know that I have to because if I don't I will never get anything done. I gather my things and we say our goodbyes. He kisses me on the forehead and tells me what a wonderful time he has had and he wants to see me really soon. I turn to look at him and smile, and tell him that I will call him. He give me the strangest look, like he had just been treated like a hoe,but it didn't bother me because men have been treating women like hoes and bitches for years, now he feels how we have been feeling for years.

I laugh all the way home because I can just imagine what he is thinking. I arrive at the house and I can tell that someone has been here, but I figure that it is just Calvin coming by trying to figure out where in the world I had run off too last night. I was having such a good time with Tyrone that I wasn't even thinking about Calvin or what he was doing. Having such a great time with Tyrone, I forgot that Calvin was suppose to be stopping by for us to finish up some loose ends on the business that we have at hand. I will call him later on to reschedule our meeting.


I don't return Tyrone's call right away. I have to make up in my mind that this thing with Tyrone will not be about money. Although I know that it will be hard for me to separate the two. Most of my life I have been all about my money and I know how that has worked out for me. Now I am going to try something different and hopefully I won't regret it. I am going to take things slow with Tyrone and see how things turn out. Besides I have to let him sweat at least for a little while.

Here is your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments. You can also mark if you find this discussion to be funny, cool, or interesting. If you don't want to post here, feel free to post on my facebook, twitter, or email me at fastlifemanagement@yahoo.com. Your views are very important. Let's work on this project together. In order to have a great book you have to get the views of the fan. You know what you want to read and I want to make sure that it is good enough to capture and keep your attention. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Are the characters explained well? Explain
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?



No comments:

Post a Comment