Friday, September 2, 2011

Make that money girl

People never understood me except for the people that I really hung with.  I have always been versatile.  When I am home I am down to earth.  I smoke my weed and love to party and occasionally whip some ass from time to time.  When I am at work, I turn white.  I am very proper speaking, detailed oriented and good at what I do.  I was getting tired of working a nine to five.  I quit and just got my money the best way I knew how.  The only way for me to that was to get my hustle on.  Something I knew how to do oh so well.

I started meeting all kind of men and they were asking me out on dates but I already knew that all they wanted was some of my sweet nectar and I was willing to give them some but it was going to cost them.  I met Louis at work, he was a buyer, he made good money.  He was shy and very quiet but he was very frank about what he wanted and what he was willing to do for it.  I was cool with that because I liked a man that knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it.  I met up with him once a week after work, every Thursday was his night.  He was always on time and right to the point.  The sex wasn't all that good but he could definitely suck on that pearl.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views matter and count and I want to know what you think.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Do you think women should or shouldn't have sex for money? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment