Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Set your house on fire

I called Derrick and asked him where he was at, he said that he was at the store and he was on his way home.  I asked him who was staying at the house with him and he told me that no one was staying with him.  Now I felt like he was trying to tell me that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Before I said anything crazy, I hung up but I knew that I was going to get all the evidence that I needed.  I called Kinni, after I hung up the phone with Derrick, and told her what I had seen and what was going on.  Kinni told me to calm down but to call her if I needed any help burying the body.

Later on that night I walked over to Derrick's to get all the evidence that I needed.  I seen the same woman that came over earlier that day pull up in the driveway, unlock the door and go in.  This made me very angry because he never offered to give me a key to his spot.  I waited for hours and watched before I went back to the house.  I was so angry that I called Kinni and told her that it was time, and then I hung up.  Kinni kept calling me but I would not answer the phone.  I changed clothes and put on all black and walked to the gas station to buy a gas can and some gas.

Derrick lived down the street from the gas station.  When I got back over to the house I noticed that all the lights were out except for the TV upstairs.  I made sure that no one was coming down the street or watching.

I started pouring gasoline all around his house.  It was really dark, I could barely see but I knew that it was enough gasoline to  go around the entire house.  After I got finished, I knew that it was only going to take one strike and the whole house was going to go up with hopefully everyone in it.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this post to be interesting, cool, or funny.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What is the craziest thing that you have ever wanted or have done to someone because they played you?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment