Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Livin the fast life fan author interview

We finished the last chapter of Livin the fast life last week. This week we will talk about what you thought about Livin the fast life. I want you to be honest and please no sugar coating. I am going to break it down in sections this week until I know what you think about each chapter or the entire book. I also want you to know what I felt as I was writing this book and some of things that I went through on this journey.  If you have any questions for me please make sure that you ask. If there was something in the book that you didn't quite understand let me know and I will go over it to give you a better understanding.

For the rest of the week I will get to know you better and you will get to know me better. This is the time to ask all the questions that you have been wanting to ask. All this week make sure that you post your comments and your questions and everyday I will read them and make comments or answer your questions. Thank you for all your participation and for supporting Livin the fast life. Because of you Livin the fast life is becoming a huge success. I cant tell you enough how I have the best fans in the world.

What did you think about chapters 1-4?
Were the first four chapters too hard? Explain
Is there anything that you would change or do different about the first four chapers? If so what?

Thank you for allowing me to come in your home each and every day and makin Livin the fast life a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment