Thursday, June 30, 2011

Betrayal

Hello to my readers and friends,

It's almost time for the weekend and I know that we are all excited about that. I hope you are having a great week and loving the Trendy Topic of the day. I am glad to see your feedback and know what it is that you think and what it is that you want to read about.

Today's Trendy Topic is: Betrayal

I know we have all been betrayed before or we were the ones betraying someone else. Let's talk about betrayal today and remember that your stories could be seen in a book. Please participate and let me know what your thoughts and views are. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Have you been betrayed before and how did it make you feel?
Have you ever betrayed someone else? If so what did you do?
Is it worse to be betrayed by friends, family or a lover? Explain
Do you think that authors write about betrayal too much, not enough, or just enough to keep you wanting more?
Would you rather read about sex, betrayal, love or all of the above? Explain

I hope you enjoyed your Trendy Topic of the day. I know I did and it made me realize what I am going to add in the new book The UnMarritable. Thank you for joining me. Thank you for your participation and the constant support that you give me each and every day. Thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart. Hope everyone has a great evening and I will see you back here again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment