Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fan Author interview week

I hope everyone of you had a great day. Now its time for us to unwind and enjoy the rest of the evening with no extra drama or chaos. I am really excited that a lot of people have been joining me this week for Fan Author interview week. Today I am going to answer the questions that have been asked. Please remember that this is the week to ask questions that you want to know either about the book Livin the fast life, the new book The UnMarritable or about me. I will answer all questions no matter what they are. Well let me rephrase that...I will answer any questions that has to do about the books or myself.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for joining me each and every day, week in and week out. You have allowed me to come into your homes and share a piece of my story with you. In my eyes I have the best fans in the world because none of this would be possible without you. You the reader is what keeps me wanting to write great stories. You are my motivation to write. Being able to see the support and hear the good and the bad keeps me wanting to live my dreams. I can't say thank you enough for you to know exactly how much I appreciate each and everyone of you. Let's keep reading and supporting our Authors. It's not easy but someone has to provide great stories and I say why not me?

Here are the answers to the questions that have come to my attention.
Q. Is Livin the fast life in stores?
A. Livin the fast life is in the Hastings book stores.

Q. Where can I purchase Livin the fast life?
A. You can purchase Livin the fast life on www.scribd.com, www.amazon.com, www.bookiejar.com, www.barnesandnobles.com

Q. What is the title of the new book?
A. The UnMarritable

Q. Has the new book been published?
A. No I am working on finishing The UnMarritable

Q. Are you a published Author?
A. I am a self published Author looking for a publisher.

I hope this answer some of the questions that you have for me. Please keep your questions coming. I will be here all week answering questions and getting to know my fans and you getting to know who I am as well. Thank you for your participation and constant support. Tell someone else about Livin the fast life where dreams do come true.

Are you interested in reading The UnMarritable? Why?
What are your views on Chapter 1-4? Explain
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment