Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fan Author Interview week

Today I am logging on early to answer all of your questions. If there is anything that you would like to ask please feel free to do so.  I am honored to see that so many of you have come to the discussion. Most of you come to the discussion each and everyday and I hope to keep each discussion interesting. 

The reason that I continue to give you hot and interesting stories is because that you, my fans deserve the right to get off work after a long day and go into someone elses world and be intrigued. There have been a few people that felt like the discussions were too raw but like I said in the beginning this website is not for the judgemental. We do not judge here. Everyone has a voice here at Livin the fast life.  For those that are just joining me let me tell you a little about Livin the fast life.

Livin the fast life started off as just a book that I was writing. When I began to tell people that I was going to write my book people laughed and judged me and said that I couldn't do it. I produced my first book and then people said wouldn't nobody buy it. I got on the road and start promoting my book and because of you it has been successful. I started this blog so that you would be able to read inserts of the book. After all the judging I wanted people to feel free to be able to express themselves freely and know that they will not be judged by what they say or feel. Here we are family. Here you have a voice and a chance to be you. There will be no judging and you can say what you feel.

Right now I am finishing the second book The UnMarritable and have posted the entire first chapter on here. If you are not able to find it don't worry I promise that I will re post the complete first chapter so that you will know what to kinda expect from me. I also want to know what it is that you would like to read from me. What kind of book or story would you like to read?

This is your chance to ask any questions of me. I will be here everyday this week and answer any questions that you may have. If you don't want to ask any questions please feel free to get caught up on the blog from the previous months. You are able to leave your comments or even state if you like the discussion that you are reading with the +1 button. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you interested in reading The UnMarritable? Why?
What are your thoughts on chap. 1-4?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment