Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love

Hello to my readers and friends,

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend and it was full of Love. Everyday we have a Trendy Topic and this week will be no different. I would like to know what Trendy Topics you would like to discuss. We all know that Livin the fast life is a voice of the people and we should be able to share our thoughts and views the way we want. Let me know what you want to discuss and you could see your Trendy Topic right here.

Today is Monday, and we are going to start the week out, simple and calm. I am going to do something a little different this week. I can going to post passages from my books or other authors/authoress books that would like to share this week as well. I hope that you are ready for the discussions because they are going to be hot. Thank you for your participation and constant support and don't forget to post your views so everyone will know how you feel about your Trendy Topic of the day.

Trendy Topic of the day:   Love

Here is the man that I have been looking for all of my life. The man that was in front of me all the time expressed to me the genuine love that he had for me. He never left me; he was waiting for the right time to come sweep me off my feet.

When we breathe we breathe as one, when we laugh it only has one sound, every time he looks at me I get weak to my knees and butterflies in my stomach, when he kisses me it's gentle and soft as a feather, and when we make love he knows how to send my body to ecstasy over and over again and now I can hear the precious sounds of the wedding bells or can I?

Do you think this is real love or just the kind of love that you dream about?Explain
What is your definition of love?
How can you tell when you have found love?

No comments:

Post a Comment